Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Classic eBooks for Free

I have an overwhelming need to blog about the site that I have found! For all you, NOOK, Kindle, iPads and other eReader that is out there who love the classics. I mean Hawthorne, Twain, Malory, Joyce, Shakespeare and one else you can imagine, this site, the Gutenbergproject.com is for you! Yes, YOU!
Because of copyright laws, all the old classics are up for dibs on this website. It costs NOTHING, unless you want to donate. I just downloaded, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, The Scarlett Letter, Several Sherlock Holmes books, The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, several of Shakespeare's play plus more! Did I mention for free? And that they work?
I have to say that I love the modern reads, but there is something comforting about the classics. Now they are forever part of my NOOK.
If you love the classics, go visit this site!

No comments:

Post a Comment