Thursday, December 22, 2011

I am going to start having a schedule on this blog. 

And Thursdays are going to be video days. I am slowly becoming a Youtube addict. I have no shame. My dog, Fergie, the collie, not a big fan. She keeps "talking" to me as I lay on the floor next to her dying laughing. I don't think she gets it. 

Anyway - Thursdays are OK, but Wednesdays kind of suck so, I am going to spend my Wednesdays searching for happy, funny, or awesomely insane things on Youtube. 

My first video is a music video because when EVER I hear this song it makes me do my happy dance. Yes, this involves me looking like a complete moron, but the song makes me really happy so listen to it - not so much the video - but the song. I dare you not to smile. 


*stops doing the happy dance and plays the song again - continues happy dancing* 

If I don't talk or hear from you - Have a Merry Christmas!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment