Monday, January 2, 2012

Top five fave - part 3




These are my favorite covers of 2011 - I will admit that I have not read all of them but I will this year. 



I loved this one because of how her skin stands out against the black background. Plus she totally looks like she is up to something.





Apparently I love contrast because I love the gold against the black. I also love how it's dark but then there are flowers - again - contrast.


I'm a princess at heart - I blame my father for the complex - and does she not look like a total princess?



Do I really need to explain why this one is awesome? 



This is partially because I have been starring lovingly at this cover for over a year. I mean - look at the detail in the background - and the hottie?


And the honorable mention - I know, it's shameless- but I am really happy with how my cover turned out and the work Kenzie and Maggie did for me. 


What were your fave covers of 2011?

2 comments:

  1. Oh These are all amazing sounding books, and the last one too. ;) The cover did turn out wonderful. I like the girls in the woods, very fitting. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover of Masque of the Red Death looks so oriental and gothic - love it!

    I really like Anna Dressed in Blood and Hourglass.

    ReplyDelete