Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sunshine award!

- My BFF Komal has awarded me my very first blog award, The Sunshine Award! Though, I think she is far more positive and more like sunshine than me! But hey - who am I to say no to an award!


Here are the rules:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award and provide a link.
  • Write a post about it
  • Answer the questions below.
  • Pass it on to 10 bloggers who you think really deserve it and let them know
Answer 10 Questions:
  1. Favorite color – Anything dark - forrest green, midnight blue, deep purple
  2. Favorite animal – dog :) but if I could have any pet it would be a white tiger.
  3. Favorite number – 7 and 11
  4. Favorite non-alcoholic drink - V8 juice
  5. Facebook or Twitter – Facebook 
  6. My passion – Dancing! (Komal I used to teach dance too!)
  7. Getting or giving presents? – Switzerland on this - both.
  8. Favorite pattern – I don't get it?
  9. Favorite day of the week – Saturday (especially the morning when I wake up and realize no work for me!)
  10. Favorite flower – Lilacs - now that I have my own house - I'm getting a lilac bush. Must have!
Here are the 10 bloggers I have selected to receive the Sunshine Award:
Diana - She was one of the two people that I connected with quickly on the blog. I learned a lot from her and respect and appreciate all she she has to say
Melissa - She is the other part of the two people I met on the blog circuit. She read my book when it was in the editing stages and has been super supportive!
Molli - Molli and I are really building a great friendship. She featured me on her blog this month, we've done hops together, and on Friday we are doing a dual posting on the topics of villains. 
Lindy - I met Lindy through my new author blog hop. She and I have been posting and sharing ever since!
Rhiannon - She gave me a lot of good information on self-publishing and publishing in general. She has an awesome book out. Hop over to her site and find out more about it, or check out my review here!
Steph - I love her posts. They don't run along the lines of the traditional styles. I never know what I am going to find on her blog, but I know it will be informative and most of the time - I end up smiling! She's got a great voice on her blog.
Lieder - She invited me to her blog for a book chat. It was a different kind of post because it was more like a discussion throughout and went on for a few days. 
Ky - I've been following her for a LONG time. Her book tastes always seem to line up with mine. I know if she likes something, I should put it on my list!
Lulu! - I first fell in love with the name :) I love this girl's perceptions on reading! 
And last but not least, Michelle! - This girl has it together! Her blog is a non-stop place for great read and honest reviews!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, lilacs! I love their scent, Michelle. And aww. You know, you are TOO sweet. Thank you for the award and for thinking of me! I am really enjoying us chatting and planning our posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Thank you Michelle! :) You are to kind.

    Love all the answers. :)

    ReplyDelete