Thursday, June 14, 2012

Why I never get anything don.

You know - I have big plans for myself - huge ones but I never seem to get as much as I want done - like finishing my manuscript by April 30, June 1. So why does this happen to me. I came up with five things.

The first Mia. She's 95 lbs of I-want-my-mom-to-love-me. She will crawl up into my lap, on my wheelie chair, and send me rolling across the room.











The second my job - yeah - kind of important. We have a very successful Powder Puff game this week. I would like to mention that as a Powder Puff coach, I have never lost.



The third, books. You may not know this about me, but I like to read a lot. In fact, I get downright obsessive about books, series, and authors, and do nothing else.


The fourth - food. I LOVE TO EAT. I love to cook. I love to eat what I cook. I have to clean up the hurricane that goes through my kitchen every time I cook. hmmm... food. Speaking of which.




 The fifth - sparkly things.







So those are my distractions - what are yours?

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha. My little 12 lb dog is the same way. Hmmm, it seems like a good time for me to sit on ur computer so you'll pay attention to me.

    Oh and I'd love it if people couldnt see my computer screen. I'm at work now and it annoys me when people come in and I'm at a blog site and they just STARE at the screen. I mean come on. Stop it, my face is over here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW. Michelle, Mia is SO CUTE! :) And yes, books. I just, I don't get much done for reading. *sighs* Cleaning has to come first, but then reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have a collie. Her latest thing is to hit my arm while I am typing until I pet her. She wont stop until I pet her.DOGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Sparkly things. ;D Love that one. But yes, I have a German Shepard that does the same. She comes over and paws me then both paws to get my attention to pet her. They are very demanding. But books are my big thing with running kid around and work. I would love to quite my job to do this all day. But... well, you know. :D

    ReplyDelete